Nothing displeases The Sultan more than refunds, nothing!~
—Well, except for pineapple on pizza.
Fortunately, this isn’t a dictatorship (per se) and those who don’t wish to be apart of the Roben Empire can disavow themselves in a detailed message to email@example.com, outlining:
- Your order confirmation number;
- What you’d like to return for refund;
- Why you’d like a refund;
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a return label that outlines instruction for return. This claim must be made within 14 days of receipt of your original purchase. If you return meets our quality control criteria, we will refund the full value of the item within 6 business days of return receipt.
Returns happen—we (ConviRobe) get it.
Fortunately, you (the purchaser) don’t need to be Carl Lewis to hurdle some cumbersome return process, we’ve tried to make this straightforward and transparent.
First-things-first, we accept returns BUT there are conditions.
And if you have any questions regarding quality and care your ConviRobe, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
What constitutes the return of your robe:
- You don’t like it. Of course, we, the citizens of the Roben Empire forgive you for your poor taste and lack of judgement. However, no one person is shackled to our cotton kingdom and, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 14 days of receipt to qualify for a Refund (see ‘Refunds’).
- You purchased the wrong size. It happens—perhaps you wish to be ‘hung like a horse’ and have (begrudgingly) realized that you are indeed ‘hung like a horsefly;’ this is okay (we won’t tell). If you would like a different size, detail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt to qualify for an Exchange (see ‘Exchanges’).
- You purchased the wrong style. Summoned your wrong spirit animal? No problem. We created an assortment of saucy cotton styles and get that it can be difficult to decide on just one. If you would like a different colour style, detail your request to email@example.com within 14 days of receipt to qualify for an Exchange (see ‘Exchanges’).
- You received the wrong order. Welp. This is awkward… but, hey, mistakes happen, right? In any case, let's not point fingers, simply detail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt to qualify for an Exchange (see ‘Exchanges’).
All returns are subject to a thorough review of the product’s integrity and will be accepted or denied according to ConviRobe’s standard of quality control. Returned product deemed unfit for re-sale will not qualify for exchange or refund, and will not be re-sold. We will notify rejected return claims by email and offer to send the original product back free-of-charge within Canada and with charges to the US or other international destinations.
If you choose to return your purchase:
- Ensure that the product is in its original packaging, including product tags, labels and accessories. If any original packaging items are deemed damaged or missing during our inspection, we retain the right to refuse your return.
- Ensure that the product isn’t used and/or damaged. This is to protect the integrity of our product and the privacy of others when remerchandising for sale. Any returned product that has been deemed used (including but not limited to visible hair, use and/or laundering) or damaged (including but not limited to tugs, stains and/or odors) will be refused by and condemned by The Sultan, himself.
- Please shoot an email to email@example.com to demand a return label. Once we receive your email, we will send you the label and the instructions to send your robe back.
Exchanges please The Sultan—everybody wins. You continue to wrap yourself in plush 100% Aegean Turkish cotton and we keep your money (i.e. win—win situation).
In the case that you have ordered the wrong size, ordered the wrong colour style or received an incorrect order, we ask that you detail your wishes to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Your order confirmation number;
- Why you are returning;
- What you’d like to exchange your robe for;
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a return label that outlines instruction for return. This claim must be made within 14 days of receipt of your original purchase.
Let’s face it—a ConviRobe is a pretty hot commodity, so it’s entirely possible that we’ll be out of stock. And, considering our product comes from the fluffy fields of Turkey’s Aegean region, unexpected delays in manufacturing and shipping may occur.
That said, if an out-of-stock order has been purchased, you will receive an email notification notifying of the product on backorder and be given the option either:
- Order fulfillment upon the arrival of new inventory (huzzah!);
- Full refund of your purchase (booo!);